Monday, May 21, 2012

Alot has changed in two years...

I am not sure about this blogging stuff, but I am sure that I want a place to write stuff down occasionally to remember.  Maybe if I call this our list, I can stick to it! 

We are now a family of FOUR!  We were blessed to add our sweet baby girl Meredith in 2011.  Savannah loves being a big sister and Meredith loves her as much!  Life is busy and fun!  It feels complete, now, where it hadn't before.

David has commited to a self study of computer certifications.  He is almost finished with A+ and ready to pass the test!  Then he plans to go on with Network certification.  I have been very impressed with his dedication to this...I am looking forward to what God has in store for us through this!

Savannah is 2 weeks away from finishing Kindergarten!  I can't believe it!  It has gone so quickly.  I remember the feeling I had when leaving her at the school the first time. And now, we can't go back.  School is her job and she has had no problems adjusting to it.  School was made for her.  She has learned so much with such ease.  Thank you Mrs. Gunter, Mrs. Pittsenbarger and WKE!

Meredith is a busy little body!  She is 14 1/2 months.  She is walking, almost running and letting her big, red headed personality be known.  We  have been working on sign language for a few words to help her communicate with us and learn her manners!  I love when she gives fishy kisses and laughs at herself!

I have fallen in love with pinterest!  I have always wanted a place to keep all the stuff I find on the internet!  I am currently trying to get into freezer cooking.  I have been making waffles, muffins, breakfast burritos and today I made meatballs!  It is alot of fun, and saves time and money! 

Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have provided us!

No comments:

Post a Comment